Modular electronic device based on microprocessor.
The equipment is particularly suitable for:
• LEAK TESTS
• FLOW TESTS
• LOAD TESTS
• DIMENSIONAL TESTS
• DOSAGE TEST
In the field of leak tests various devices and different techniques have been realized for the measurement of the loss, the choice is a function of the piece to be tested and of the specific requests of the customer:
• TESTS FOR FILLING AND MEASURING THE PRESSURE CALO
• INTERCEPTION TESTS
• MICROPORTED TESTS
• VOLUMETRIC TESTING TESTS
All these types of tests can be performed individually or combined, simultaneously or asynchronously.
MICROCHECK 2004 has the possibility to work with 1 or more channels (max 10).
Times and thresholds are freely programmable.
The sequence is predefined and studied according to the testing requirements
The results of the test are expressed in mBar and Ncc / h.
Reading resolution 1 pascal.
The device coupled to suitable transducers and pneumatic circuits is able to perform tests from 0.1 to 250 Bar.
The instrument works both with differential transducers and with absolute transducers. The choice is made according to the application and the characteristics of the test.
• When using absolute transducers, the analog input is made with a 16/24 bit high resolution card.
• When the test is very short, the T930012 A / D card can be used, which is capable of more than 1000 conversions per second.
• For test pressures below 3 Bar the test is performed with a TLGB differential transducer designed to contain the test volumes and therefore improve the results thereof.
In compliance with ISO 9000, all testing systems provide a device that verifies the efficiency of all the components of the test. This test is performed in 0.5 seconds at scheduled intervals.
• 68HC11 microprocessor with clock at 8 MHz.
• Executive program in EPROM.
• Data storage in EEprom and in Buffered Ram.
• A / D converter boards with 1 ms or 16/24 bit A / D.
• 24V PNP digital inputs and outputs
• Serial port for interfacing with PC or Printer.
• Strain gauge amplifiers.
• 240X128 dot LCD graphic display or 16 rows x 40 columns for test data visualization.
• Numerical programming keyboard.
• 3 POWER signaling LEDs.
• 30 test result indication LEDs.
• 10 diagnostic LEDs.
• High sensitivity and high speed transducers.
• Pneumatic test circuit complete with regulators.
• Exit of Good, Discarded and Uncertain for each channel.
• Single-phase or three-phase power supply on request.
• Minimum dimensions L 534mm, H 210 mm, P 400 mm.
• Standard or customized programs.
• Management of inputs and outputs for interfacing with testing equipment.
• Freely programmable times and thresholds.
• 20 or more Multiprogramming menu.
• Archiving of results.
* Interface to PC or Printer.